BRC as subcontractor of USAID/BRITE (Business Regulatory, Investment, and Trade Environment Program) implemented by Chemonics, carried out the following tasks:
- Reviewed the existing legislation regarding RIA as well as prevailing good practice in regulatory drafting and review.
- Reviewed, in collaboration with RIA Secretariat consultants supporting the National Working Group, the most relevant RIAs developed in 2011-2013 period and the resulting opinions, identifying the most common errors, oversights, patterns and other information that can help in improving the RIA methodology.
- Provided recommendations for improving RIA methodology and drafted the proposed new version of RIA Methodology.
- Reviewed the RIA curriculum and course materials from the Academy of Public Administration, proving recommendations to improve the course materials.
- Developed draft concept of RIA Portal.
Duration: March 17 – July 30, 2014
Client contact information:
Kelly Seibold, Chief of Party
29 Sfatul Tarii str., “Le Roi”, 4th floor, MD 2012, Chisinau, Moldova
Phone: (+373) 22-83-99-42;
Fax: (+373) 22-83-99-43