Under a contract with Chemonics, within USAID Local Government Support Project, BRC developed a comprehensive Public Private Partnership (PPP) Feasibility Study in Public Transport Services for the LGSP partner town Taraclia. The feasibility study included the following sections:
- Executive Summary
- Technical Feasibility – outline of the broad approaches followed towards appropriation of the most suitable PPP structure.
- Financial Feasibility (Due Diligence).
- Legal and Institutional Due Diligence.
- Recommended PPP Risk-Allocation Structure
- Proposed Plan of Implementation
Duration: April 16 – August 19, 2014
Client contact information:
Municipal Coordinator | USAID contractor
USAID/Local Government Support Project in Moldova (LGSP)
Implemented by Chemonics International, Inc.
Tel: (+373 22) 62 61 21
Fax: (+373 22) 62 61 30